LLB, Grad Dip (Legal Prac)
A member of our team since 2013, Amy provides intelligent, pragmatic and commercially sound advice, aiming where possible to avoid costly and protracted court proceedings.
An Associate of the firm, Amy leads our litigation team and assists clients to achieve solutions in areas such as:-
- commercial and/or business disputes;
- family law, including parenting, property, child support; divorce and domestic violence issues;
- estate litigation, including family provision applications;
- guardian and administration matters;
- lease disputes;
- insolvency matters (including bankruptcy and unfair preference claims);
- debt recovery;
- alternative dispute resolution;
- superannuation matters;
- body corporate issues;
- peace and good behaviour complaints;
- contract disputes;
- neighbour disputes;
- consumer/trader disputes.
Extremely skilled in advocacy, Amy’s has successfully represented clients ranging from private individuals to large corporations in the Federal Circuit Court of Australia along with the Supreme, District and Magistrates Courts of Queensland and QCAT.
On a personal note, Amy is a Noosa local, who is extremely community-minded and is currently serving as President of the Zonta Club of Noosa. You will often see her volunteering at sausage sizzles, community fundraisers and awareness events.
A sample of the cases Amy has been involved in include-
- Pinehurst Nominees Pty Ltd v Coeur de Lion Investments Pty Ltd  QSC 25 (20 February 2014).
E-Conveyancing - An update
With 12 months under our belts we can say that the shift to e-conveyancing has been a positive one. It has provided a simplified, safer and efficient process that has reduced many of the stresses clients experience when buying or selling property.View All News